Do you ever find yourself caught in the whirlwind of life, trying to keep up with the ever-evolving world of technology? Despite our best efforts to stay current in our fields, it’s easy to slowly drift and miss out on exciting opportunities for growth and learning. That’s exactly where I found myself not too long ago.
I’ve always been passionate about staying ahead of the curve. However, I realized that my enthusiasm for learning had taken a backseat to the demands of daily life. It was time for a change, and that’s when I decided to create what I now affectionately call “My Learning Bucket List”
Here’s a glimpse into my list of aspirations:
- Rust Programming Language: The world of programming languages is ever-expanding, and Rust has caught my attention for its efficiency and safety.
- Laravel PHP Framework: While I’m proficient in CakePHP, I want to explore the possibilities offered by Laravel, a framework that’s making waves in the PHP community.
- ITIL4 Certification Foundations: Learning about IT Service Management is not just a career move; it’s a step toward providing better service and value to organizations.
- Blender 3D Modeling: The world of 3D modeling and animation has always fascinated me, and I can’t wait to delve deeper, alongside my love for SketchUp.
- Computer Graphics and Projection: Understanding the math behind computer graphics and projection is a challenge I’m excited to take on.
- Computer 2D Animations: Animation is an art form that combines technology and creativity in a beautiful way, I used to do small beautiful stuff with Macromedia Flash.
- Model Planes and FPV Flying: Aerial adventures and the thrill of FPV (First Person View) flying are high on my list.
- 3D Printing: To bring my ideas to life, I’ll be getting my hands on a 3D printer and experimenting with this exciting technology, potentially complementing my SketchUp skills.
- Economics: Economics, often called the “dismal science,” is anything but dismal. It’s a crucial subject that impacts our daily lives, during my MBA studies we touched upon some it is principles, I was fascinated!
- Woodworking: Creating tangible, handcrafted pieces from wood is a skill I’ve always admired.
I’ve always believed in Mark Twain’s quote, “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.” It reminds me that learning doesn’t stop when formal education ends. Instead, it’s a lifelong journey that takes us to new horizons, both personally and professionally.
I consider myself a resourceful and skilled person, with a passion for DIY projects, ranging from fixing things around the house to installing a solar system. I believe that with dedication and persistence, achieving the items on my Learning Bucket List is entirely possible.
This is was written with the help of my ghost writer ChatGPT